PARKVILLE, MD – Police in Baltimore County announced on Thursday that they had made three additional arrests in connection with the death of Daniel Alejandro Alvarado Cuellar.
Cueller’s body was found outside an apartment building on Loch Raven Boulevard July 31st.
The three additional suspects have been identified as:
- Hugo Leonel Martinez-Vasquez, 22, of the 300-block of Limestone Valley Drive (21030), who is being held on no bond status following a bail review hearing on Wednesday
- Jose Alexi Villacorta-Rivas, 19, of the 10000-block of Cranbrook Hills Place (21030), who is being held on no bond status pending a bail review hearing on Thursday
- Yoni Membreno-Parada, 17, of the 10000-block of Cranbrook Hills Place (21030), who is being held on no bond status following a bail review hearing on Wednesday
All three suspects are currently being held without bail at the Baltimore County Detention Center.
They stand charged with first-degree murder.
Earlier this month, police had arrested and charged the following seven suspects:
- Jonathan Escobar-Hernandez, 20, of the 500-block of Castle Drive (21212)
- Marlon Leonardo Fabian-Flores, 20, of the 4700-block of Hanover Pike (21102)
- Edwin Edgardo Garcia-Martir, 18, of the unit block of Sargent Court (21220)
- Hugo Portillo-Chavez, 31, of the 200-block of Hogarth Circle (21030)
- Jose Fausto Rivera-Coreas, 19, of the 1000-block of Misty Lynn Circle (21030)
- Odaliz Rosas-Yanez, 20, of the 600-block of Knollcrest Place (21030)
- Leonel Alexander Velasquez-Hernandez, 16, of the 900-block of Cranbrook Road (21230)
ICE had previously confirmed that the suspects were members of the notorious MS-13 crime gang.
No additional arrests are expected to be made in this case.