Nottingham house fire leaves 3 residents displaced, 2 pets rescued

NOTTINGHAM, MD—Fire officials say three adults have been displaced following a Wednesday morning, two-alarm house fire in Nottingham.

The blaze was reported at around 7:45 a.m. on February 8 in the 3400-block of Santee Road (21236).

The Baltimore County Fire Department reports that it took over 50 firefighters to extinguish the kitchen fire.

Working smoke detectors gave the resident time to escape.

No injuries were reported and two pets were saved.

Photo via Baltimore County Fire Department

Please follow and like us: