NOTTINGHAM, MD—The local food truck event lineups for the week of August 15 have been announced.
White Marsh VFC Food Truck Tuesdays
WMVFC’s Food Truck Tuesdays will be held 4 – 8 p.m. every Tuesday.
The lineup for Tuesday, August 16 is as follows:
- Bmore Mojo Food Truck
- Conrad’s Crabs
- Top Nach Bmore
- Once Upon a Potato
- Kommie Pig BBQ
- Mr. Soft
- Kona Ice of Bel Air/Perry Hall
- Candi’s Sweets
- Music by Steve Rexroth
The station is located at 10331 Philadelphia Road in White Marsh (21162).
Perry Hall Food Trucks
This week’s Perry Hall Food Trucks schedule is as follows:
Seven Courts Drive (9240 Seven Courts Drive):
- Wed. 8/17 4:30-7:30PM: @royalsaucemd (BFT Ordering)
- Sat. 8/20 9-1PM: The Lyfe Café (BFT Ordering)
- Sun. 8/21 4:30-7:30PM: BMORE GREEK GRILL + Quinn’s Ice (No Online Ordering)
Long Green VFC Food Truck Wednesdays
Long Green Volunteer Fire Company Food Truck Wednesday takes place on Wednesday, August 17 from 4:30 – 8:30 p.m.
The lineup for this week is as follows:
LGVFC is located at 4506 Long Green Road in Glen Arm (21057).
Rosedale VFC Food Truck Thursdays
Rosedale Volunteer Fire Company will be holding Food Truck Thursdays every week 4 – 8 p.m. at the station.
The lineup for Thursday, August 18 is as follows:
- Boss Burger
- Jimmy’s Famous Seafood
- Top Nach Bmore
- Mi Comalito
- Mr. Soft – Ice Cream & Snowballs
- $2 crabs from Little Lou’s
- Jubilee’s Confections
- Fried dough
- Music by DJ Joey Calato
- Kids meal special this Thursday: Hotdog, chips, juice, and a cookie for $5.
- Beverages for all ages (cash only for beverages, crabs, and fried dough)
Rosedale VFC is located at 8037 Philadelphia Road (21237).