Police/Fire

Smoke reported in White Marsh restaurant, WMVFC responds

WHITE MARSH, MD—A report of smoke in a White Marsh restaurant elicited an emergency response on Tuesday night.

At around 8 p.m., units from White Marsh Volunteer Fire Company responded to the Applebee’s restaurant on Campbell Boulevard.

Upon arrival, crews found smoke emanating from a restroom.

Responding personnel quickly determined that an appliance in the restroom had malfunctioned.

No injuries were reported in the incident.

Advertisement


Facebook Comments


Featured

CBD Supply Maryland
WMVFC
Chris Montcalmo Live
Baltimore County Breaking News