TOWSON, MD—Police in Baltimore County have arrested five suspects in connection with the May 29 murder of 16-year-old Gabriela Alejandra Gonzalez-Ardon.
The suspects are believed to be affiliated with the MS-13 gang and were already in custody at the Baltimore County Detention Center for other crimes.
The following suspects were charged with first-degree murder and numerous related charges:
- Jonathan J. Pesquera-Puerto, 19 years old, from the 600 block of S. Newkirk Street, 21224
- Edys O. Valenzuella-Rodriguez, 20 years old, from the 2000 block of Dundalk Avenue, 21222
- Wualter Hernandez-Orellana, 19 years old, no fixed address
- Asael Ezequie Gonzalez-Merlos, 16 years old, from the 800 block of Baltimore Street, 21202 (charged as an adult)
- Wilson Art Constanza-Galdomez, 21 years old, no fixed address
Gabriela Alejandra Gonzalez-Ardon’s body was found along the Merryman’s Mill Trail in May. She had been reported missing from the New York area.
Various reports indicate that her body had been dismembered.
Homicide detectives believe the suspects knew the victim and lured her to the park where she was murdered.
The suspects’ motivation for the crime was due to her possible affiliation with another rival gang.
All five suspects are being held at the Baltimore County Detention Center on a no bail status.