UPDATE 2: Fire crews have determined that a malfunctioning water heater caused the smoke and odor of electrical burning. No injuries were reported.
UPDATE: Firefighters are still investigating the source of the chemical odor. No fire has been found at the location.
Original story below…
NOTTINGHAM, MD – Crews are responding to the scene of a possible fire at the Target in Nottingham/White Marsh.
At about 1:45 p.m., units responded to the store located in the 5200-block of Campbell Boulevard (21236) after receiving reports of a chemical odor and smoke inside the store.
Firefighters are actively investigating at the scene, however no fire has yet been found.
No injuries have been reported at this time.