Police/Fire

Man critically injured in Parkville apartment fire

AmbulanceA 33-year-old man remains in critical but stable condition at Shock Trauma with injuries sustained on Tuesday in a one-alarm apartment fire in Parkville’s Hillendale community.

Fire investigators have ruled the fire accidental, saying that it began when a lamp fell and ignited combustible materials.

Fire crews from multiple companies responded at about 8:45 p.m. to the 7700-block of Hillendale Road (21234) for an apartment fire.  Units arrived to find smoke showing in the hallway.

Advertisement


Firefighters quickly located the victim, who was unconscious.

Emergency personnel provided care at the scene and transported the victim Shock Trauma.

It took firefighters about 15 minutes to extinguish the blaze.

Facebook Comments

Featured

CBD Supply Maryland
Ganga Spa
WMVFC
Chris Montcalmo Live
Baltimore County Breaking News