The Education Foundation of Baltimore County Public Schools invites local residents to participate in this tradition and to donate school supplies to students who will need them.
And if giving makes you hungry, you might want to consider dropping off your donations at one of two Slice restaurants. BCPS supporters who take newly purchased school supplies to the Slice location in Towson or White Marsh (along with a store receipt showing that they spent at least $10 on the supplies) will receive a free slice of pizza. Visit Slice on Thursdays and 25% of your purchase will be donated to The Education Foundation of BCPS.
Want to find the nearest location for dropping off school supplies? Here’s the complete list:
- Baltimore County Public Library, all branches
- Arbutus Branch, 855 Sulphur Spring Rd., 21227
- Catonsville Branch, 1100 Frederick Rd., 21228
- Cockeysville Branch, 9833 Greenside Dr., 21030 NOTE: Wednesday, Aug. 18, STUFF A TRUCK Event 12 – 2 p.m.
- Essex Branch, 1110 Eastern Blvd., 21221
- Hereford Branch, 16940 York Rd., 21111
- Lansdowne Branch, 500 Third Ave., 21227
- Loch Raven Branch, 1046 Taylor Ave., 21286
- North Point Branch, 1716 Merritt Blvd., 21222
- Owings Mills Branch, County Campus Metro Centre at Owings Mills, 10302 Grand Central Ave., 21117
- Parkville-Carney Branch, 9509 Harford Rd., 21234
- Perry Hall Branch, 9685 Honeygo Blvd., 21128
- Pikesville Branch, 1301 Reisterstown Rd., 21208
- Randallstown Branch, 8604 Liberty Rd., 21133
- Reisterstown Branch, 21 Cockeys Mill Rd., 21136
- Rosedale Branch, 6105 Kenwood Ave., 21237
- Sollers Point Branch, 323 Sollers Point Rd., 21222
- Towson Branch, 320 York Rd., 21204
- White Marsh Branch, 8133 Sandpiper Cir., 21236
- Woodlawn Branch, 1811 Woodlawn Dr., 21207
- Boscov’s, White Marsh Mall
- 8200 Perry Hall Blvd., 21236
- The Education Foundation
- 105 W. Chesapeake Ave., Suite B1, 21204
- First Financial Federal Credit Union, all branches in Baltimore County
- Catonsville Branch, Westpark Shopping Center, 6400 Baltimore National Pike, 21228
- Fullerton Branch, Putty Hill Plaza, 7966 Belair Rd., 21236
- Golden Ring Branch, 8665 Pulaski Highway, 21237
- Lutherville Branch, Heaver Plaza, 1301 York Rd., 21093
- Owings Mills Branch, St. Thomas Shopping Center, 9906 Reisterstown Rd., 21117
- Office Depot/Office Max, all locations in Baltimore County
- Catonsville, 4 West Plaza, 6501 Baltimore National Pike, Bldg. B, 21228
- Lansdowne, 3595 Washington Blvd,, Washington Blvd. & Lansdowne Rd., 21227
- Parkville, Perring Plaza, 1953 East Joppa Rd., 21234
- Reisterstown, 11716 Reisterstown Rd., Cherry Vale Plaza, 21136
- Rosedale/Golden Ring Mall, 8640 Pulaski Hwy #103, Rte 40 & 695 (Old Ward’s Bldg), 21237
- Timonium, 1920 York Rd., York Rd. & Fox Tail Rd.,21093
- The Pinder Plotkin Legal Team
- 7602 Harford Rd., 21234
- Slice Pizza
- Towson, 8 W. Pennsylvania Ave., 21204
- White Marsh, 8137 Honeygo Blvd., 21236
- Towson Farmers Market – on Thursdays, Aug. 9 & 16, from 2 – 6 p.m.
- 17 Allegheny Ave., 21204, hosted by the Towson Chamber of Commerce
All new school supplies are welcome and will be well used. The most needed school supplies are: folders, composition books / notebooks, pencils, crayons, highlighters / markers, glue sticks, scissors, backpacks, binders, pens, Post-it Notes, and primary journals (composition books that include space for drawing). The school supply drive will run through Sunday, Aug. 19, at the drop off locations.
The school supply drive is part of the BCPS annual Back to School Involves You, Too! campaign in association with The Education Foundation of BCPS.
The Education Foundation of BCPS, Inc., is a nonprofit organization established to attract and direct public financial contributions to programs and activities of the school system in support of quality education for all children.