Police/Fire

Dwelling fire reported in Perry Hall

Fire NewsCrews were on the scene of a dwelling fire in Perry Hall on Friday morning.

At just after 8 a.m., fire personnel responded to the 4200 block of Chapel Road for a report of a fire.

At the scene, crews found smoke showing from a single family dwelling.

It appears that a malfunctioning HVAC system may have been to blame.

Story continues below


One patient was treated with minor injuries.

Facebook Comments

Featured

CBD Supply Maryland
Ganga Spa
WMVFC
Chris Montcalmo Live
Baltimore County Breaking News