NOTTINGHAM, MD—At long last, food truck season has returned! The local food truck event lineups for the week of May 2, 2022 have been announced.
White Marsh VFC Food Truck Tuesdays
WMVFC’s Food Truck Tuesdays will be held 4 – 8 p.m. every Tuesday.
The lineup for Tuesday, May 3 is as follows:
- Chesapeake Food
- Taco Bar Food Truck
- Bmore Mojo Food Truck
- Two Guys Grill
- Craving Potato Factory
- Just like home
- Enchanted Cakes and Treats
- Kona Ice of Bel Air/Perry Hall
- Music by Joel McGuire
The station is located at 10331 Philadelphia Road in White Marsh (21162).
Perry Hall Food Trucks
This week’s Perry Hall Food Trucks schedule is as follows:
Seven Courts Drive (9240 Seven Courts Drive):
- Wed. 5/4, 4:30-7:30PM: Breaking the Borders
- Fri. 5/6, 4:30-7:30PM: Just Like Home
- Sat. 5/7, 9AM-1PM: Lyfe Cafe
- Sat. 5/7, 4:30-7:30PM: Plating Grace and Pub
Long Green VFC Food Truck Wednesdays
Long Green Volunteer Fire Company Food Truck Wednesday takes place on Wednesday, May 4 from 4:30 – 8:30 p.m.
The lineup for this week is as follows:
- BMORE GREEK GRILL
- Dizzy Cow Pizzeria
- Baltimore Crab Cake Company – Baltimore
- Paul’s Pork and Prime LLC
- Auntie Anne’s Pretzel Truck Baltimore
- Royal Sauce Food Truck
- Dough Slingers
- The Lyfe Café
- Independent Brewing Company
LGVFC is located at 4506 Long Green Road in Glen Arm (21057).
Rosedale VFC Food Truck Thursdays
Rosedale Volunteer Fire Company will be holding Food Truck Thursdays every week 4 – 8 p.m. at the station.
The lineup for Thursday, May 5 is as follows:
- Boss Burger
- Chesapeake Food Works
- Mi Comalito
- Mister Soft – Ice Cream & Snowballs
- Jubilee’s Confections
- Homemade cookies
- Beverages for all ages
- Music by The Songbirds
Rosedale VFC is located at 8037 Philadelphia Road (21237).