KINGSVILLE, MD—After a hiatus in 2020 due to the pandemic, the Kingsville Independence Day Parade is back!
The 2021 parade will be held on Saturday, July 3rd at 11 a.m.
The schedule is as follows:
- 9:00 a.m. – Registered parade vehicles line up at staging location
- 9:45 a.m. – Bradshaw Road and Jerusalem Road will be closed
- 10:00 a.m. – Pre-Parade Music & Festivities begin, at the stage at Bradshaw Road and Jerusalem Road
- 10:50 a.m. – Parade Begins at Kingsville Volunteer Fire Company, processing down Bradshaw Road to Jerusalem Road, ending at St. Paul’s Lutheran Church
- 11:00 a.m. – Opening Ceremonies at the Judges Viewing Station (corner of Bradshaw Road and Jerusalem Road)
- 11:10 a.m. – 175th Airwing of the Maryland National Guard A-10 Flyover, coordinated with the singing of “The Star Spangled Banner”
There is no rain date for the parade.
Parade Day Planning Tips:
Parking for the parade can be found at the St. John’s Episcopal Church field, located at 11901 Belair Road, and at Grace Community Church, located at 11611 Belair Road.
Vendors will be set up with concessions at the bank building at the corner of Bradshaw Road and Jerusalem Road.
The Kingsville Independence Day Parade route can be viewed below.