WHITE MARSH, MD—A live music benefit event will be held in White Marsh this weekend.
“Music for a Cure” will be held at Big Falls Inn from 1 p.m. to 1 a.m. on Saturday, May 15th.
This free benefit is sponsored by local businesses and will have liquor and beer drawings, silent auctions, a 50/50 drawing, and live music with five bands on two stages.
All proceeds from the event will benefit the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society.
– Char Broil Stainless Steel Grill
– Wheelbarrow of Booze (over $500 worth of beer, wine, and liquor)
– 50/50 drawing
Silent Auction Items Include:
– Start A Bar Liquor Basket
– Rick Dempsey Autographed & Framed Photo
– Liquor Baskets
– Wine Baskets
– Johnnie Walker Mirror
– Ravens vs. Steelers Club Level Tickets (includes parking pass)
– The Whiskey Wagon (over $300 worth of Bourbon and Scotch)
Live Music Provided By:
Big Falls Inn is located at 11818 Philadelphia Road in White Marsh.
For more information, visit the “Music for a Cure” event page on Facebook here.