Police/Fire

Weekend fire destroys Parkville shed

Do you value local journalism? Support NottinghamMD.com today.

PARKVILLE, MD—A weekend fire in Parkville destroyed a shed, according to a local resident.

The fire broke out on Sunday evening in the area of Putty Hill Avenue and Avondale Road (21234).

Morgan Hare told NottinghamMD.com that a neighbor was burning trash on Sunday when the fire spread to their yard.

The blaze destroyed their entire shed as well as all of the tools inside of it.

Area roads were closed for several hours on Sunday evening.

The National Weather Service had issued a Red Flag Warning for Sunday and all outdoor burning was heavily discouraged, as fires tend to spread rapidly and become uncontrollable under such dry conditions.

[Photo via Morgan Hare]

Please follow and like us: