Business, Police/Fire

Fire reported at Lowe’s in White Marsh

WHITE MARSH, MD—Crews responded to a fire at a White Marsh home improvement store on Monday evening.

The fire was reported at the Lowe’s on Campbell Boulevard at just after 7:30 p.m.

The White Marsh Volunteer Fire Company reported that a trash compactor had caught fire at the scene.

The fire was contained to the trash compactor but smoke was reported inside the store.

No injuries were reported in the incident.

[Image via WMVFC]

Advertisement


Facebook Comments


Featured

CBD Supply Maryland
WMVFC
Chris Montcalmo Live
Baltimore County Breaking News