NOTTINGHAM, MD—The weekly lineups for Perry Hall Food Trucks, Long Green Volunteer Fire Company’s Food Truck Wednesdays, Overlea Community Association Food Trucks, and St. Demetrios Greek Orthodox Church Food Truck Fridays have been announced (NOTE: the Parkville Food Trucks events and White Marsh Volunteer Fire Company’s Food Truck Tuesdays have wrapped up for the season).
Perry Hall Food Trucks
This week’s Perry Hall Food Trucks schedule is as follows:
- Wed. 10/28, 4-8 PM: Jamaican Dinner – Jammin Flava
- Fri. 10/30, 4-8 PM: Food Truck Lunch & Dinner – CheeseUp + Friday Night Sweet Treats with Miss Twist
- Sat. 10/31, 10 AM-2 PM: Healthy Brunch – The Lyfe Cafe
- Sun. 11/1, 9 AM-12 PM: Food Truck Breakfast – Stony Man Coffee & Eats
- Sun. 11/1, 4-8 PM: Food Truck Dinner – Baltimore Crabcake Co.
The Perry Hall Food Trucks events are located at 9240 Seven Courts Drive in Nottingham/Perry Hall (21236).
Overlea Community Association
This week’s Overlea Community Association food truck lineup is as follows:
- Tues. 10/20 (5:30 – 8:30PM): Chesapeake Food Works
Hosted by the Overlea Community Association, Overlea Farmers Market, and Overlea ArtsFest, this event is located at The Natural History Society of Maryland, 6908 Belair Road in Overlea (21206).
Long Green Volunteer Fire Company – Food Truck Wednesdays
This will be LGVFC’s final Food Truck Wednesday of the 2020 season. The line-up for Wednesday, 10/28 (4:30 – 8:30 p.m.), is as follows:
- Crossroads Bistro
- Kommie Pig BBQ
- The Lyfe Café
- BMORE GREEK GRILL
- Conrad’s Crabs & Seafood Market
Long Green Volunteer Fire Company is located at 4506 Long Green Road in Glen Arm (21057).
St. Demetrios Greek Orthodox Church – Food Truck Fridays
These events will be held 4:00-8:00 p.m., every Friday in October and early November, The events will be BYOBlanket and chairs.
Attendees are asked to bring unwanted shoes as they will be donated to the poor.
St. Demetrios Greek Orthodox Church is located at 2504 Cub Hill Road in Carney (21234).