UPDATE: The Joppa-Magnolia Volunteer Fire Company reports that the victim fell off of his ladder and was electrocuted when the ladder struck power lines. The patient regained a pulse following CPR.
Original story below…
JOPPA, MD—Paramedics are responding to a reported case of electrocution in the Joppa area.
At around 4:45 p.m., units responded to the 700-block of Falconer Road for a report of a man who had been electrocuted by downed wires.
The victim is reportedly in cardiac arrest.
BGE crews are also responding to the scene.
Motorists should avoid the area.