UPDATE; 3/21/2017 – 12:30 p.m. – Fire personnel used some recently-donated equipment to save a dog. Click here for details.
Original story below…
Emergency crews are on the scene of a Monday afternoon house fire in Parkville.
At just after 2 p.m., fire personnel responded to the 2700 block of Alden Road, 21234.
At the scene, crews found a fire coming from the kitchen of a single-family home.
The flames were quickly extinguished.
There were no reported injuries.
Motorists should use caution in the area.