NOTTINGHAM, MD—A 75-year-old man has died from injuries sustained in a Thursday night house fire in Fullerton.
The victim has been identified as Michael Richard Praglowski. He was pronounced dead at Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center.
At just after 11 p.m. on Thursday night, crews responded to a dwelling fire in the 4500-block of Fitch Avenue (21236).
Responding personnel did not see fire from the exterior, but they found Praglowski in a second-floor bedroom, unconscious on the floor.
There was a small, extinguished fire beside him.
Fire investigators found that the victim had been smoking while attached to medical oxygen.
The fire has been ruled accidental.