Police/Fire

Man electrocuted while working at county government office in Glen Arm

GLEN ARM, MD—Officials say a man was electrocuted on Friday evening while working at a government facility in the Glen Arm area.

The incident occurred at around 6:15 p.m. at the Baltimore County Property Management Office located in the 12200-block of Long Green Pike.

Fire officials say the man was working to upgrade an electrical system at the facility when he was electrocuted.

He was reportedly in cardiac arrest when paramedics arrived, but they were able to resuscitate him.

The man was taken to Bayview Medical Center and is recovering in the burn unit at this time.

There has been no further update on his condition.

Advertisement


Facebook Comments

Featured

CBD Supply Maryland
Ganga Spa
WMVFC
Chris Montcalmo Live
Baltimore County Breaking News