Police/Fire

Fire reported in laundry room of Perry Hall apartment building



PERRY HALL, MD—Crews responded to a fire in Perry Hall on Sunday afternoon.

The fire was reported at just after 4:30 p.m. on Haylock Court.

Upon arrival, units found that a washing machine had caught fire in the laundry room of an apartment building.

The blaze was quickly extinguished by crews from White a Marsh Volunteer Fire Company and an engine from the Perry Hall BCoFD station.

No injuries have been reported.



Facebook Comments
Please follow and like us: