Police/Fire

Gas leak reported in Parkville

UPDATE: The building has been ventilated and units are now clearing the scene.

Original story below…

——

PARKVILLE, MD – Crews are on the scene of a Monday afternoon gas leak in the Parkville area.

At about 4:45 p.m., the Baltimore County Fire Department reported that a “domestic incident” in the 8500-block of Chestnut Oak Road (21234) had led to high levels of gas in an apartment building.

Firefighters are on the scene and ventilating the building.

No injuries have been reported.

Additional details on the domestic incident have not need provided.

Story continues below


Facebook Comments

Featured

CBD Supply Maryland
Ganga Spa
WMVFC
Chris Montcalmo Live
Baltimore County Breaking News