Police/Fire

Two-alarm fire in Loch Raven Village was caused by grill

UPDATE: GoFundMe pages have been established for the fire victims – click here for details.

Original story below…

——

HILLENDALE, MD – Fire officials have determined what caused a 2-alarm fire in the Loch Raven Village community on the Fourth of July.

The fire was reported at just after 2:30 a.m. on Thursday, July 4th, in the 1800-block of Edgewood Road (21234).

Three townhomes were severely damaged by the fire and three families were displaced. One firefighter was transported to an area hospital in stable condition.

Fire officials now say the fire was caused by a grill on the back deck of one of the homes.

Authorities are encouraging local residents to watch the video below from the U.S. Fire Administration on grilling safety…

Story continues below


Facebook Comments

Featured

CBD Supply Maryland
Ganga Spa
WMVFC
Chris Montcalmo Live
Baltimore County Breaking News