Education, Police/Fire

Chemical odor prompts hazmat response at Kingsville Elementary School

HazMatEmergency crews responded to Kingsville Elementary School on Wednesday afternoon after a chemical odor was reported.

Units from White Marsh Volunteer Fire Company and Kingsville Volunteer Fire Company responded to the scene at about 12:30 p.m.

Hazmat crews determined that the source was a malfunctioning battery charger.

The building has been deemed safe.  Hazmat crews are still ventilating the school at this hour.

No injuries or illnesses have been reported.

Story continues below


Facebook Comments

Featured

CBD Supply Maryland
Ganga Spa
WMVFC
Chris Montcalmo Live
Baltimore County Breaking News