UPDATE: Event have been added at Perry Hall High School and Catonsville High school. See updated graphic above.
Original story below…
TOWSON, MD—Members of the BCPS community are invited to participate in six upcoming forums to meet and learn more about Baltimore County’s incoming schools superintendent, Dr. Myriam Yarbrough.
During the community meetings, Dr. Yarbrough will share information about key priorities for the upcoming school year, hear from members of the Team BCPS community, and answer questions. Dr. Yarbrough begins her tenure as BCPS superintendent on July 1, 2023.
The dates and locations of the six community events are as follows. Each meeting will be held from 6-7 p.m.:
- Thursday, June 15 – New Town High School media center, 4931 New Town Blvd., Owings Mills 21117
- Wednesday, June 21 – George Washington Carver Center for Arts and Technology cafeteria, 938 York Rd., Towson 21204
- Thursday, June 22 – Dundalk/Sollers Point Technical High School in the Sollers Café, 1901 Delvale Ave., Dundalk 21222
- Wednesday, July 5 – Catonsville High School cafeteria, 421 Bloomsbury Ave., Catonsville 21228
- Thursday, July 6 – Perry Hall High School cafeteria, 4601 Ebenezer Rd., Nottingham 21236
- Monday, July 10 – Kenwood High School cafeteria, 501 Stemmers Run Rd., Essex 21221
- Thursday, July 13 – Loch Raven High School cafeteria, 1212 Cowpens Ave., Towson 21286
- Tuesday, July 18 – Randallstown High School cafeteria, 4000 Offutt Rd., Randallstown 21133
Spanish interpretive services will be available at the Dundalk/Sollers Point, Kenwood, and Loch Raven high school events.