TOWSON, MD—The Baltimore County Public Schools Office of Athletics on Wednesday announced the following guidelines for attendance at all BCPS athletic events for athletes, coaches, and spectators:
- Face coverings are required for athletes when inside a school unless the athlete is in the field of play.
- Coaches and sideline players must wear a face covering while indoors, regardless of their vaccine status.
- Face coverings are not required for athletes, coaches, or spectators outdoors.
- Unvaccinated persons are encouraged to wear face coverings if they are in crowded outdoor settings.
- Face coverings are required at all times for spectators attending indoor events.
- Failure to adhere to the face covering guidelines will result in removal from the contest.
- Spectators in attendance must practice social distancing. Failure to adhere to the social distancing guideline will result in removal from the contest.
- There is to be no congregating at the field, in the school, or in the stadium following the game. All parents are to meet their student back at the school.
- Visiting teams will arrive with enough time for warmup prior to the game start time.
- Visiting teams will arrive dressed and ready to take the floor (there will be no access to locker rooms for visiting teams).
- JV/Varsity team not playing will remain in bleachers following social distancing guidelines.
- Visiting teams will follow BCPS mitigation measures.
- Tickets for athletic events can be purchased online through TicketSpicket.