TOWSON, MD—The Avenue at White Marsh has partnered with Baltimore County Public Schools to produce the 2020 Winter Art Exhibition, featuring artwork by more than 170 BCPS students.
Images were selected by a panel of judges and represent students from Kindergarten through Grade 12.
Each week during the winter holiday season, five selected artworks from the online exhibition are displayed on large screens found throughout THE AVENUE at White Marsh campus.
Artwork displayed on THE AVENUE at White Marsh campus during the first week (Nov. 26 – Dec. 4) included pieces by:
- Darlene Wooden, Bear Creek Elementary School
- Amber Dohan, Summit Park Elementary School
- Jadan Featherstone, Watershed Charter School
- Tatiana Parker, Deer Park Middle Magnet School
- Jaden Zimmerman, Lansdowne High School
Work on display this week and through the remainder of the exhibition were created by:
Dec. 4 – 11, 2020
- Jackson Bourne, Reisterstown Elementary School
- Gavin Grybauskas, Hillcrest Elementary School
- Samantha Pantua, Lutherville Laboratory Elementary School
- Taylin Lewis, Northwest Academy of Health Sciences
- Emma Lohr, Towson High School
Dec. 11 – 18, 2020
- Piyu Upadhyay, Chatsworth Elementary School
- Noor Kader, Cromwell Valley Elementary School
- Isabelle Simpliphant, Perry Hall Middle School
- Eden Jabaji, Sudbrook Magnet Middle School
- Tyler Malka, Kenwood High School
Dec. 18 – 25, 2020
- Rama Alsaadi, Mays Chapel Elementary School
- Daniel Severe, Logan Elementary School
- Gabriella Sieling, General John Stricker Middle School
- Aliyah Allones, Pikesville High School
- Paulina Rodriguez-Ramirez, Patapsco High School & Center for the Arts
Much of the artwork on display can be viewed here.