NOTTINGHAM, MD—The weekly lineups for Perry Hall Food Trucks and St. Demetrios Greek Orthodox Church Food Truck Fridays in Carney have been announced.
White Marsh Volunteer Fire Company, Long Green Volunteer Fire Company, Overlea Food Trucks, and Parkville Food Trucks events have ended for the season.
Perry Hall Food Trucks
This week’s Perry Hall Food Trucks schedule is as follows:
- Wed 11/11, 3-7 PM: Food Truck Dinner – Wanna Pizza This
- Fri 11/13, 3-7 PM: Food Truck Dinner – Kooper’s Chowhound
- Sat 11/14, 10 AM: 2PM – Healthy Brunch – The Lyfe Cafe
- Sat 11/14, 3-7 PM: Food Truck Dinner – The Baltimore Crab Co & Catering
- Sun 11/15, 9 AM-12 PM: Food Truck Breakfast – Stony Man Coffee & Eats
- Sun 11/15, 3-7 PM: Food Truck Dinner – BmoreGreek Grill
The Perry Hall Food Trucks events are located at 9240 Seven Courts Drive in Nottingham/Perry Hall (21236).
St. Demetrios Greek Orthodox Church – Food Truck Fridays
This week (11/13) will be the last Food Truck Friday, from 4:00-8:00 p.m. at the church The events will be BYOBlanket and chairs.
Attendees are asked to bring unwanted shoes as they will be donated to the poor.
St. Demetrios Greek Orthodox Church is located at 2504 Cub Hill Road in Carney (21234).