NOTTINGHAM, MD—Tuesday, September 29, is National Coffee Day.
Various events have been held, called Coffee Day or National Coffee Day, with many of these on or around September 29 each year.
So where can you grab a cup locally on National Coffee Day?
- 7-Eleven: With the 7Rewards app, some patrons may be able to purchase any size coffee for $1. Offers are regional. Download the free app at www.7-eleven.com/7rewards to check for deals.
- Barnes & Noble: At Barnes & Noble, customers will be able to get a free tall coffee with any bakery purchase.
- Dunkin’: On Tuesday, patrons can get a free medium hot or iced coffee with any purchase.
- Duck Donuts: Get a free hot or iced coffee (any size) with a purchase.
- Sheetz: Get a free iced coffee when you order via the Sheetz app.
- Starbucks: The chain’s Starland contest (www.starbucksrewardsstarland.com) kicks off this week. On Tuesday, order a grande or larger handcrafted beverage and get a free drink offer added to your account.
- Wawa: Wawa Rewards members get one free coffee (any size) . New members need to sign up by 8 p.m. on Tuesday in order to get the offer.
Know of any other good local coffee deals on Tuesday? Drop a comment below.