PERRY HALL, MD—Baltimore County Councilman David Marks on Friday provided an update on recreation and parks projects completed in and around the Nottingham area:
- Carney Elementary School, Baltimore County is currently rebuilding the multi-purpose court at the school. Work is slated to run through September or early October for this $66,000 project, weather permitting.
- Halstead Academy, Loch Raven Community Center, and Ridgeleigh Park are being groomed once a month and edged to maintain the fields even though they are not programmed for use. This way, should that change, the fields will still be in decent shape and can be added to the weekly grooming schedule as well.
- Honeygo Regional Park, Baltimore County is replacing the existing artificial turf field in late fall. The $450,000 project will add another 10 years of life expectancy on the field.
- Perry Hall Park, Baltimore County is seeking to replace some of the natural grass fields later this fall.
- Seven Oaks Elementary School, Baltimore County will be replacing and upgrading the backstop and player bench fencing on diamond 2 later