BALTIMORE, MD—In addition to all Baltimore County government offices, the Maryland Department of Transportation Motor Vehicle Administration (MDOT MVA) will close all branch offices and Vehicle Emissions Inspection Program (VEIP) stations on Monday, February 17, 2020 in observance of the Presidents’ Day holiday.
- Duplicate/Additional Registration Cards
- Vehicle Registration Renewals
- Insurance Compliance Payments
- Identification Card Renewals
- Title Replacements
- Change of Address
- Driving Records
- License Plate Purchase/Replacement
- Temporary Registration
- Information on Administrative Flag Fees
- VEIP Test Date Extension
- Driver’s License Renewals; and
- Substitute Stickers.
Customers are also encouraged to utilize the REAL ID Lookup Tool and Document Guide to learn their compliance status and make an appointment to get REAL ID ready. Appointments can be made at www.mva.maryland.gov/odg.
All MDOT MVA offices and VEIP stations will reopen on Tuesday, February 18, 2020.