Police are investigating a bank robbery and two assaults that were reported over the past week.
At just after 8:30 p.m. on Wednesday, July 18, two men were arguing on Spindrift Circle in Carney (21234) when one man pulled out a gun and pointed it at the second man. The suspect was subsequently arrested.
At 5 p.m. on Friday, July 20, a fight broke out in the 7900-block of Belridge Road in Fullerton (21236) causing injuries to four victims who were assaulted with weapons.
At just after 10:15 a.m. on Saturday, July 21, a man entered the First National Bank located in the Carney Village Shopping Center in the 9600-block of Harford Road (21234), displayed a note, implied a handgun, and demanded cash from the teller. The suspect took the cash and fled on foot.
Police are investigating after a Nottingham liquor store was burglarized and an Essex bank was robbed this week.
At just after 4 a.m. on Monday, March 20, two individuals gained access to Nikki’s Discount Liquors, located in the 7500 block of Belair Road, 21236. The two suspects removed two cash registers from the store, then fled the scene.
At about 4:30 p.m. on Wednesday, March 22, a man entered the First National Bank – located in the 500 block of Eastern Boulevard, 21221 – and passed a note to the teller demanding money and implying that he had a weapon.
The teller gave the suspect an undisclosed amount of money, then the man fled the scene.
Anyone with any information on these crimes is asked to contact police.
Police are investigating after a bank was robbed in Essex on Wednesday.
At about 10:15 a.m. on October 12, a suspect entered the First National Bank located in the 500 block of Eastern Boulevard, 21221.
The man passed a note to the teller demanding cash.
The teller complied and the suspect then fled the scene.
Anyone with additional information is asked to call police.
Fire crews responded to a White Marsh financial institution on Wednesday morning.
At about 8:30 a.m., units from the White Marsh Volunteer Fire Company responded to the First National Bank on Campbell Boulevard for a report of smoke in the building.
After further investigation, it is believed that a faulty light fixture was to blame.
There were no reported injuries.