TOWSON, MD—Baltimore County officials are reminding residents of this week’s shifted trash, recycling, and yard materials collection schedule due to the Memorial Day holiday.
All trash, recycling, and yard material curbside collections scheduled on or after the Memorial Day holiday will shift and be made one day later this week.
For addresses on a twice-per-week trash schedule, the first trash collection during a holiday week will follow the rules outlined below, and the second trash collection will not occur.
That means, for collections scheduled this week on and following Memorial Day (May 30):
- Sunday collection shifted to Monday
- Monday collection shifted to Tuesday
- Tuesday collection shifted to Wednesday
- Wednesday collection shifted to Thursday
- Thursday collection shifted to Friday
- Friday collection shifted to Saturday
Additional information and collection schedules are available online here.
Photo via Pixabay