TOWSON, MD—Baltimore County Public Schools officials on Thursday announced 2022 high school graduation details.
While in-person seating will be limited at upcoming BCPS’ high school graduations, friends, extended family, and community members are invited to witness these milestone events via livestream.
More than 7,000 students will graduate from BCPS this spring. All graduations will be held at Towson University’s SECU Arena, unless otherwise noted.
All BCPS high school graduations taking place at SECU Arena (Towson University) can be viewed on the BCPS-TV Livestream webpage or on BCPS-TV (Comcast Xfinity channel 73 and Verizon FiOS channel 34).
In addition, BCPS invites students, parents, and staff to submit their favorite 2022 high school commencement snapshots. By submitting a photo, the sender is agreeing to its use by BCPS. Many of the pictures received will be shared by BCPS on its social media accounts and/or posted online in the BCPS Flickr account. Photos can be submitted by posting on social media using the hashtag #bcpsgrad or via email. To contribute a photo via email, individuals are asked to send the photo as a jpeg file (no larger than 4 MB) and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org – including the school name.
Following is the graduation schedule:
- Battle Monument – Thursday, May 26, at 7 p.m., at Battle Monument School
- Catonsville – Saturday, June 11, at 7 p.m.
- Chesapeake – Monday, June 6, at 7 p.m.
- Dulaney – Tuesday, May 31, at 7 p.m.
- Dundalk – Friday, June 10, at 2:30 p.m.
- Eastern Tech – Tuesday, May 31, at 2:30 p.m.
- Franklin – Saturday, June 4, at 2:30 p.m.
- George Washington Carver Center – Wednesday, June 1, at 7 p.m.
- Hereford – Friday, June 3, at 7 p.m.
- Kenwood – Friday, June 10, at 7 p.m.
- Lansdowne – Saturday, June 11, at 2:30 p.m.
- Loch Raven – Tuesday, June 7, at 2:30 p.m.
- Maiden Choice – Wednesday, May 25, at 12:30 p.m., at Maiden Choice School
- Milford Mill – Saturday, June 4, at 10 a.m.
- New Town – Monday, June 6, at 2:30 p.m.
- Overlea – Wednesday, June 8, at 7 p.m.
- Owings Mills – Thursday, June 9, at 2:30 p.m.
- Parkville – Thursday, June 9, at 7 p.m.
- Patapsco – Tuesday, June 7, at 7 p.m.
- Perry Hall – Saturday, June 4, at 7 p.m.
- Pikesville – Thursday, June 2, at 2:30 p.m.
- PSFALS Program – Thursday, May 26, at 11 a.m., at CCBC Dundalk
- Randallstown – Wednesday, June 8, at 2:30 p.m.
- Ridge Ruxton — Tuesday, May 24, at 12:30 p.m., at Ridge Ruxton School
- Sparrows Point – Friday, June 3, at 2:30 p.m.
- Summer Graduation – Saturday, August 13, at 10:30 a.m., at George Washington Carver Center for Arts
- Towson – Thursday, June 2, at 7 p.m.
- Western – Wednesday, June 1, at 2:30 p.m.
- Woodlawn – Wednesday, June 11, at 10 a.m.
Families should be receiving more detailed information regarding their children’s graduations from their schools.
Photo via Pixabay