WHITE MARSH, MD—It’s Small Business Saturday and THE AVENUE at White Marsh will be celebrating with the Makers of Maryland.
The “shop local” event will be held 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Saturday, November 27th.
There will be 50+ “makers” at the store and the outside market will feature…
- Extra Route One Apparel products
- Youth entrepreneurs from the Aspiring Phoenix Foundation
- Live music from the Shelby Blondell Band
- Bites & beverages from local restaurants
– Red Brick Station
– Curious Oyster
- Kid crafts, face-painting, dog-friendly
- Superhero appearances
The market is free of charge and they will be collecting donations to go toward Superhero Support.
The event is located in the parking lot directly next to the Makers of Maryland shop at 8165-A Honeygo Boulevard next to ULTA.