NOTTINGHAM, MD—The weekly lineup for Perry Hall Food Trucks has been announced.
White Marsh Volunteer Fire Company, Long Green Volunteer Fire Company, Overlea Food Trucks, St. Demetrios Food Truck Fridays in Carney, and Parkville Food Trucks events have ended for the season.
Perry Hall Food Trucks
This week’s Perry Hall Food Trucks schedule is as follows:
- Wed. 12/16, 4-7PM: Food Truck Dinner – The Smoking Swine (weather permitting)
- ri. 12/18, 4-7PM: Food Truck Dinner – Chesapeake Food Works
- Sat. 12/19, 11AM-2PM: Healthy Brunch – The Lyfe Cafe
- Sat. 12/19. 3PM-7PM: Food Truck Dinner – Boss Burger
- Sun. 12/20, 4-7PM: Food Truck Dinner – Gypsy Queen
The Perry Hall Food Trucks events are located at 9240 Seven Courts Drive in Nottingham/Perry Hall (21236).