NOTTINGHAM, MD—The weekly lineups for Perry Hall Food Trucks, White Marsh Volunteer Fire Company’s Food Truck Tuesday, Long Green Volunteer Fire Company’s Food Truck Wednesdays, Overlea Community Association Food Trucks, and St. Demetrios Greek Orthodox Church Food Truck Fridays have been announced (NOTE: the Parkville Food Trucks events have wrapped up for the season).
Perry Hall Food Trucks
This week’s Perry Hall Food Trucks schedule is as follows:
- Wed. 10/21, 4–8PM: Food Truck Dinner – BricknFire Pizza Co.
- Fri. 10/23, 3–7PM: Food Truck Dinner – Chesapeake Food Works
- Sat. 10/24, 4–8PM: Food Truck Dinner – Boss Burger
- Sun. 10/25, 4–7PM: Food Truck Dinner – Gypsy Queen + Lactose-Free Ice Cream Night – Quinn’s Ice
The Perry Hall Food Trucks events are located at 9240 Seven Courts Drive in Nottingham/Perry Hall (21236).
White Marsh Volunteer Fire Company – Food Truck Tuesdays
The final WMVFC Food Truck Tuesday of 2020 will feature a Halloween theme. Attendees are encouraged to come in costume.
- Trick-or-Treat candy stations
- Kids and dogs costume contests
- Prizes, dog treats and toys sponsored by Target Store White-Marsh, Petco, & Chick-fil-A Nottingham Square
- Winner of the kids contest will have the opportunity to “Shop with a Fire Fighter”
- Raffle for a gift basket full of goodies & adult beverages sponsored by Hard Yacht Cafe & Anchor Bay East Marina
This week’s WMVFC lineup for Tuesday, 10/20 (4 – 8 p.m.), is as follows:
- Chesapeake Food Works
- Bmore Greek Grill
- Taco Bar Food Truck
- Two Guys Grill
- Boss Burger LLC
- Fili’s Food Truck
- Baba’s Halal
- The Lyfe Café
- Love, Puddin
- Mr. Soft Ice Cream Truck
- Music by SuzieMac Duo
White Marsh Volunteer Fire Company is located at 10331 Philadelphia Road in White Marsh (21162).
Overlea Community Association
This week’s Overlea Community Association food truck lineup is as follows:
- Tues. 10/20 (5:30 – 8:30PM): Kooper’s Showhound
Hosted by the Overlea Community Association, Overlea Farmers Market, and Overlea ArtsFest, this event is located at The Natural History Society of Maryland, 6908 Belair Road in Overlea (21206).
Long Green Volunteer Fire Company – Food Truck Wednesdays
The line-up for LGVFC line-up for Wednesday, 10/21 (4:30 – 8:30 p.m.), is as follows:
- Kommie Pig BBQ
- Dizzy Cow Pizzeria
- Bmore Greek Grill
- Miss Twist Ice Cream
- The Baltimore Crab Company & Catering
- Diner on the go
- Conrad’s Crabs & Seafood Market -Parkville, MD
- Bistro Lunch Box
- Independent Brewing Company
Classic Cars of MD will also be on-site this Wednesday.
Long Green Volunteer Fire Company is located at 4506 Long Green Road in Glen Arm (21057).
St. Demetrios Greek Orthodox Church – Food Truck Fridays
These events will be held 4:00-8:00 p.m., every Friday in October and will be BYOBlanket and chairs.
Attendees are asked to bring unwanted shoes as they will be donated to the poor.
St. Demetrios Greek Orthodox Church is located at 2504 Cub Hill Road in Carney (21234).