NOTTINGHAM, MD—The weekly lineups for Perry Hall Food Trucks and White Marsh Volunteer Fire Company’s Food Truck Tuesday have been announced (NOTE: the Parkville Food Trucks events have wrapped up for the season).
This week’s Perry Hall Food Trucks schedule is as follows:
- Mon. 9/14, 4-8PM: Craving Potato Factory (American Comfort)
- Wed. 9/16, 4-7:30PM: Mexican On The Run (Mexican Food)
- Fri. 9/18, 4-8PM: JD’s House of Bacon (Barbecue) + Miss Twist Ice Cream
- Sat. 9/19, 4-8PM: The Lyfe Café (Acai Bowls and Smoothies)
- Sun. 9/24, 4-8PM: Quinn’s Ice (Lactose-Free Ice Cream) + BMORE GREEK GRILL (Greek/Mediterranean)
Perry Hall Food Trucks
9240 Seven Courts Drive
Nottingham, MD 21236
This week’s White Marsh Volunteer Fire Company – Food Truck Tuesday features:
- Jimmy’s Famous Seafood
- Baba’s Halal
- Taco Bar Food Truck
- Two Guys Grill
- Smoke-N-Wheels BBQ, LLC
- The Lyfe Café
- Fili’s Food Truck
- Kona Ice of Bel Air/Perry Hall
Music by Jamie Bishop.
New hours 4:00-8:00 p.m.
Chairs and blankets are welcome for outdoor entertainment as seating is limited. Masks and proper social distancing required.
White Marsh Volunteer Fire Company
10331 Philadelphia Road
White Marsh, MD 21162
COMING IN OCTOBER:
Food Truck Fridays every Friday in October and early November at St. Demetrios Greek Orthodox Church, located at 2504 Cub Hill Road in Carney (21234). These events will be held 4 – 8 p.m. and will be BYOBlanket and chairs.
Food Truck Fridays will be held on:
Attendees are asked to bring unwanted shoes as they will be donated to the poor.