Police/Fire

Roof caves in during Essex house fire

UPDATE: Three dogs and two cats reportedly died in the blaze, which was caused by an unattended stove.

No one was home at the time of the fire.

Original story below…

———
ESSEX, MD—Crews are on the scene of a Wednesday morning house fire in Essex.

The fire was reported at around 7:30 a.m. in the 300-block of Wye Road.

At the scene, units found fire showing from the single-family dwelling.

The roof partially collapsed in the blaze.

One person is being evaluated for injuries.

[Image via Baltimore County Fire Department]

Story continues below


Facebook Comments

Featured

CBD Supply Maryland
Ganga Spa
WMVFC
Chris Montcalmo Live
Baltimore County Breaking News