PARKVILLE, MD—Repairs are set to take place at Double Rock Park in Parkville in the coming days.
Councilwoman Cathy Bevins says the following repairs are slated to occur over the next two weeks:
· Installation of Rip Rap outfalls at several locations for outfall at paving complete.
· Asphalt repairs to be completed by minority contractor after 6/15/20 when schedule opens up.
· Installation of grate for new inlet. Install outfall 15” outfall pipe and inlet complete.
· Debris removal – complete.
· Stabilization of slope – Minor amount may be needed but is 95% complete .
· Small retaining wall adjacent to path complete.
· Pipe extension under asphalt walkway complete.
Double Rock Park is a 102-acre county park located off of Glen Road in Parkville (21234), offering a playground, hiking, walking & biking trails, and athletic fields.