Police/Fire

Apartment fire reported in Nottingham

NOTTINGHAM, MD—Crews are on the scene of a Wednesday night fire in the Nottingham area.

The fire was reported at around 9:15 p.m. along Kintore Drive (21236) near the Dunfield community.

At the scene, units found that a clothes dryer had reportedly caught fire in the building.

There has been no word on any injuries.

Motorists should use caution in the area.

Story continues below


Facebook Comments

Featured

CBD Supply Maryland
Ganga Spa
WMVFC
Chris Montcalmo Live
Baltimore County Breaking News