BALTIMORE, MD—The Maryland Department of Transportation Motor Vehicle Administration is expanding its weekly appointment offerings to include select vehicle service transactions.
Maryland residents can now take advantage of 2,646 new weekly appointments for vehicle titling services. Customers who schedule an appointment are guaranteed to be seen within 15 minutes of that appointment time.
“Appointments for driver licensing related transactions have been extremely popular with our customers and we are excited to now offer Marylanders a new way to take care of important vehicle services quickly and efficiently,” said MDOT MVA Administrator Chrissy Nizer. “Vehicle titling appointments will allow owners of new and used vehicles to complete a number of transactions including titling a new vehicle, transferring a vehicle as a gift and addressing vehicle liens.”
Appointments will be available at the following MDOT MVA full-service branches statewide:
- Annapolis – 160 Harry S. Truman Pkwy., Annapolis, MD 21401
- Baltimore City – 5425 Reisterstown Rd., Baltimore, MD 21215
- Bel Air – 501 West MacPhail Rd., Bel Air, MD 21014
- Beltsville – 11760 Baltimore Ave., Beltsville, MD 20705
- Easton – 9178 Centreville Rd. Easton, MD 21601
- Elkton – 105 Chesapeake Blvd., Suite A, Elkton, MD 21921
- Essex – 1338-A Eastern Blvd., Essex, MD 21221
- Frederick – 1601 Bowman’s Farm Rd., Frederick, MD 21701
- Gaithersburg – 15 Metropolitan Grove Rd., Gaithersburg, MD 20878
- Glen Burnie – 6601 Ritchie Highway N.E., Glen Burnie, MD 21062
- Hagerstown – 18306 Col. Henry K. Douglas Dr., Hagerstown, MD 21740
- Largo – 10251 Central Ave., Upper Marlboro, MD 20772
- Loveville – 27351 Point Lookout Rd., Leonardtown, MD 20650
- Oakland – Route 135 & Weber Rd., Oakland, MD 21550
- Salisbury – 251 Tilghman Rd., Salisbury, MD 21804
- Waldorf – 11 Industrial Park Dr., Waldorf, MD 20602
- Westminster – 1106 Baltimore Blvd., Westminster, MD 21157-7025
- White Oak – 2131 Industrial Pkwy., Silver Spring, MD 20904
Customers can schedule vehicle titling appointments directly through MDOT MVA’s Central Scheduling System. The fees for titling a vehicle can be found here: http://www.mva.maryland.gov/about-mva/fees/index.htm.
To further improve customer experience, MDOT MVA also offers over 28,000 weekly appointments for driver’s license services, as well as 24-hour kiosks, self-service Vehicle Emissions Inspection Program (VEIP) kiosks, and a variety of online services, including the REAL ID Look Up Tool.
For the past year, MDOT MVA has maintained a 98 percent customer satisfaction rating for professionalism, friendliness, and helpfulness of employees.