WHITE MARSH, MD – Another fun, country concert is coming to Glen Arm this fall, and proceeds will benefit the White Marsh Volunteer Fire Company.
Maryland native and rising Nashville artist Sam Grow will be headlining the event. The concert will open with performances by Boot N Rally.
The concert will be held at 6 p.m. on Friday, October 4, 2019, at Richardson’s Barn, located 040 Glen Arm Road, Hydes, MD 21082.
All proceeds benefit the White Marsh Volunteer Fire Company, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit, and may be eligible for tax deductions.
General admission: $60
Add a Meet & Greet with Sam Grow plus two free mixed drinks for only $20!
Your ticket price includes:
- Performances by two bands
- Food provided by Richardson Farms
- Selfie station
Food provided by Richardson Farms:
- BBQ Braised Beef
- Smoked Sausages
- Chicken Tenders
- Au Gratin Potatoes
- Super Slaw
- Mac and Cheese
- Tatter Tot Bar
All food is included in the ticket price
Wine and liquor will be available for additional cost. There will also be a 50/50 drawing with cash prizes and a raffle.
This event does not have any seating in the concert venue. There will be limited seating available where the food is served (which is under the concert venue). High-top tables will be placed throughout the performance area.
Ages: 21 and up only. IDs will be checked at the door.
- No tickets will be available at the door.
- Once they sell out, they sell out.
- Please bring your printed ticket or a ticket image on your phone to the event.
- Attendees are highly encouraged to use Uber, Lyft, or a taxi.
- There will be a drop off area in front of the venue.
- Many guests used ride share options last year.
- No large bags permitted inside the venue.
- No weapons.
- Security will be checking small bags.
- No smoking in the venue.
- There is an outdoor area to smoke near the bathroom.
- No outside food, beverage, or chairs.
- This venue is at a farm.
- The performance is inside a barn.
- Within the barn will be the bar, selfie station, raffles, etc.
- Food will be available underneath the concert venue (also inside) after a short walk outside.
- Limited seating will be available in the food service area.
- No seating is available in the concert venue itself.
- Bathrooms are indoors, however it is a short walk outside.