NOTTINGHAM, MD – An important fundraiser is coming to the Nottingham area next month.
Taste for the Cure will be held at Columbus Gardens on Thursday, September 19, 2019, from 6-10 p.m.
All proceeds from the event will benefit the Susan G. Komen, Maryland Patient Assistance Fund.
Attendees will be able to taste local favorites from over 15 top local restaurants and breweries.
Unlimited beer and wine will also be provided by Columbus Gardens.
Current partners include:
- Red Brick Station
- Pooles Island Brewing Co
- Columbus Gardens
- Lib’s Grill
- Ravage Deli
- McFauls Ironhorse Tavern at Sanders Corner
- Liberatore’s Ristorante & Catering
- Silver Spring Mining Company
- Edible Arrangements of Perry Hall
- Texas Roadhouse
- Mamma Mish’s Homemade Dishes
- Midici of White Marsh
- Five and Dime Alehouse
- Check back for more as we announce new partners!
Tickets cost $50 and are available via Eventbrite here.
Columbus Gardens is located at 4301 Klosterman Avenue in Nottingham (21236).