UPDATE: Officials have determined that the fire was caused by a grill on the back deck of one of the homes.
Original story below…
PARKVILLE, MD – Crews remain on the scene of an overnight, 2-alarm house fire in the Loch Raven Village community.
The fire was reported at just after 2:30 a.m. on Thursday, July 4th, in the 1800-block of Edgewood Road (21234).
A total of three townhomes were involved in the fire.
One firefighter sustained non-life-threatening injuries.
The fire was eventually placed under control, however, as of 8 a.m., units from Providence Volunteer Fire Company were still on the scene.
[Image via Providence VFC]