Police/Fire, Traffic

Fireworks may have sparked house fire in White Marsh

UPDATE: Upon arrival, firefighters found a garage fire that had already been extinguished. Fireworks were in use at the time. Officials have not yet confirmed the cause.

Original story below…

——

WHITE MARSH, MD – Crews are on the scene of a Thursday night house fire in White Marsh.

The fire was reported at 10:45 p.m. in the11000-block of Autumn Terrace Drive (21162).

The Baltimore County Fire Department reports that the fire may have been caused by fireworks.

There has been no word on any injuries.

Motorists should use caution in the area.

Story continues below


Facebook Comments

Featured

CBD Supply Maryland
Ganga Spa
WMVFC
Chris Montcalmo Live
Baltimore County Breaking News