Education, Police/Fire, Sci-Tech

Carbon monoxide leak reported in Rosedale

UPDATE: Officials say the carbon monoxide leak originated with a piece of auto equipment operating at an auto shop in the same complex as Rosedale Center school. The source has been shut off and carbon monoxide levels are dropping as the building is ventilated. Two adult males and an adult female have been taken to a nearby medical facility with minor injuries.  The three adults were not school staff members, according to the Baltimore County Fire Department.

Original story below…

——

ROSEDALE, MD – Crews are on the scene of a possible carbon monoxide leak in the Rosedale area.

At about 1:45 p.m., units responded to 7090 Golden Ring Road (21237), which would appear to be the address of Rosedale Center school.

The entire building has been evacuated.

Hazmat crews and multiple medics are responding to the scene.

Crews have found elevated carbon monoxide levels in the building and are attempting to ventilate the scene.

Story continues below


No further information is available at this time.

[Image via Baltimore County Fire Department]

Facebook Comments

Featured

CBD Supply Maryland
Ganga Spa
WMVFC
Chris Montcalmo Live
Baltimore County Breaking News