The suspect is wanted in connection with the following bank robberies:
suspect is responsible for a series of armed bank robberies in the Baltimore, Maryland, area. The subject entered each bank and approached the victim teller and/or presented a demand note. The subject has committed bank robberies at the following locations:
– September 24, 2018: Howard Bank located at 10101 Philadelphia Road, Rosedale, Maryland 21237
– September 28, 2018: Essex Bank located at 1230 Race Road, Rosedale, Maryland 21237
– September 28, 2018: M&T Bank located at 8315 Pulaski Highway, Rosedale, Maryland 21237
– September 28, 2018: Howard Bank located at 2700 Remington Avenue, Baltimore, Maryland 21211
– October 4, 2018: Chesapeake Bank located at 5424 Carville Avenue, Arbutus, Maryland 21227
– October 11, 2018: Kopernik Bank located at 6201 Eastern Avenue, Baltimore, Maryland 21224
– October 11, 2018: First National Bank located at 7546 Holabird Avenue, Dundalk, Maryland 21222
On September 24, 2018, the suspect wore a gray “CHAMPION” hoodie, blue jeans and black and white shoes. On September 28, the suspect wore a black hoodie, black gym pants with stripes down the side, yellow hard hat and dark-colored bandana around his neck. On October 4, 2018, the suspect wore a black hoodie, blue jeans, black boots, and a black baseball hat. On October 11, 2018, the suspect wore a black hoodie, grey tapered sweatpants, black baseball hat, black bandana and a black baseball hat.
Height: 6’0″ to 6’3″
Weight: 180 to 220 pounds
Hair: Thin Mustache
Age: 30 to 45 years old
The FBI is offering a reward up to $5,000 for information concerning these robberies. This man should be considered armed & dangerous.
Anyone with information is asked to contact the Baltimore Office of the FBI at (410) 265-8080