Emergency Response

Oven fire reported at Olive Garden

FireUPDATE: Reports indicate that the fire may have actually been caused by an overheated air conditioning belt.

Original story below…

——

Crews are on the scene of a Tuesday afternoon fire at a Nottingham-area restaurant.

At about 3 p.m., the White Marsh Volunteer Fire Company reported that it had responded to an oven fire at the Olive Garden, located next to White Marsh Mall.

Advertisement

There has been no word on any injuries.

Motorists should us caution in the area.

Facebook Comments