Crews responding to gas leak in Essex

Emergency crews are on the scene after a gas leak was resported in Essex on Thursday evening. 

At about 5 p.m., firefighters responded to a residence in the 1600 block of Williams Avenue

There, authorities say a contractor accidentally struck a natural gas line. 

Firefighters can hear and smell natural gas coming from the home. 

Advertisement

There are no reported injuries and police have closed the road. 

Facebook Comments

Author: Chris Montcalmo

Chris Montcalmo is a mortgage banker, musician, entrepreneur, and part-time journalist. He has written for Blippitt and Wild Pitch Sports and is the former founder at the Baltimore News Journal. Chris founded NottinghamMD in March, 2016.